Saturday 17 December 2011

A daY coUrse at Be- LeArNinG.....

hello.....
how are you?? ..
today my friend and i attended the course held in Be-learning.
This course is part of the class curriculum.  
So, we are all required to participate in it.  

Actually i still feel tired because tied to martial classes.
However, I feel lucky to be able to gather with friends.
We created a task assigned.
 

indeed life here requires us to expand opinions, 
practice effective communication and positive relationships
This course ends at 6 pm ..  

At night, all involved with the martial invited to have dinner together.. 
it is a sweet memory for me
at the same time, I felt sad because this is my last memories with this group.
So, here i want to say that i love all my friend..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment