Monday 14 November 2011

happy in my village..=)

hello my friend....we meet again...=)
i'm sorry because i'm do not update my blog yet...
as you know, we had leave our class for a week..
so, when i was at village, i did not online because i did not had any facilities..so sad..=(

friends,
here i want to story to you when i at the village..
i;m so happy because can spend my time together with my family..
i'm miss them very much..
so,when i at my home, i just want to do any kind of activity with them..

i'm so happy because can eat my mother's cooking, i got my familiy's loving...so sweet..=)
i also can joke with my nephew and nice..so happy..=)
i hope that when i go back, i can do this again..
i can not forget my sweet memories...

































































No comments:

Post a Comment