Thursday 6 October 2011

Ec ClaAs.=)

Every Thursday, my friend and i have an English Communication class..
i was still remember when first time that i had this class..
i felt nervous, afraid...yes, i think everyone had felt like me too..

when i met my english lecture, i felt like to drop this paper..so cruel..hehe..
but, when i think foward, i felt that i did't should to leave this class..
when i learned more with Miss Fairus, i think she can help me a lot to improve my English..
now, i enjoy to attend ec class because she is a nice person and so funny..

so, i hope that i can learn more and practice to use english very well..
now we can not think the English is a hard subject,
but we have to think that this subject is important in our live,,
and try to loves it..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment